Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Reach for the Sky!

I've got a few updates. First the big news. That's right, he's here. The head honcho, the top dog, the big kahuna, yup, he's here. I don't know how he found out, but "W" is here! I guess he heard Woody was missing and flew here to lend all of his power to resolving the situation. I also got word that there was a protest rally today, and I wouldn't be surprised if the terrorists were over there networking and trying to garner support for their evil ways

Second, we have found the stolen Woody documents. They were found today in the office of a co-worker. He swears he has nothing to do with any of this, but given his history (we have a long dossier on this particular individual), he'll be getting a visit from the Director of Cubeland Security in the A.M.

Thirdly, we have had several postings on the comments pages by the suspected terrorists. I would like to assure all of you, that we are tracking down all leads, and will not give in to their demands. As we have said before, we are prepared to make sacrifices.

These are challenging times. I wish I could report to you that all is well. But there is still an enemy, that wants to harm us because of what we stand for. We learned that lesson earlier this month, when because of our friends, we stopped a terrorist plot against us. This is the challenge of our time and my most important duty. We will stay on the offense, and defeat the terrorists abroad, so we do not have to face them here at home. And as we do so, we'll remember the power of freedom and liberty to transform regions of hate to regions of compassion.

Until my next update,
L

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lonnie....you are the decider in this matter. Only you and your PSIA Certification can end Woody's ordeal.

Did you get the picture we promised? Seems the little guy lost control of some "functions"....Very sad.

1:16 PM, August 31, 2006  
Blogger Lonnie S. said...

"I hear the voices, and I read the front page, and I know the speculation. But I'm the decider, and I decide what is best."

And I have decided that we will not negotiate.

Woody is tough. He can take it.

2:16 PM, August 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lonnie -

My desk is fully in support of Woody.

Pig, Bus, and Heart Stresstoys staged a demonstration today. They have pledged to wear yellow sticky notes until Woody comes home.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3295724

This WILL NOT STAND!

4:39 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home