Wednesday, August 23, 2006

"Ride like the wind, Bullseye"


Yes Folks, we've had our first Woody Sighting! This blog posting along with the attached photos was sent in by a concerned reader. Much thanks! Like it's been said before "Either you are with us, or you are with the Terrorists."

Given the grainy nature of the photograph, I'm not sure it's the right Woody. But we've got our research teams on the case and hopefully this will turn out to be a useful lead and not a wild toy chase.

Evil persons obsessed with ambition and unburdened by conscience must be taken very seriously, and we must stop them before their crimes can multiply.

Until Next Time,
L

P.S. Thanks to Rich Tatum for use of the images!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering if anybody else has seen Lonnie's Woody?

12:04 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw Lonnie's Woody for about 2 minutes 10 days ago...

12:27 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One would think that you would recognize your own Woody

1:51 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for Woody while I'm out today L...

2:46 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger Lonnie S. said...

Thanks for looking out. As I've said before, either you are with us, or with the terrorists. Glad to know you're with us.

L

2:58 PM, August 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew Woody, I have worked with Woody, after seeing your stuff Lonnie your NO WOODY!

8:36 PM, August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home