Saturday, August 26, 2006

"He's My Friend. He's The Only One I've Got"

So I was poking around my desktop looking for some photos (for another project), when I just happened to find the last (and maybe only) known photo of me and Woody "together". As you can see by the photo, Woody is standing vigilant against the evil-doers. I'm guessing in the end, he was just not strong enough or brave enough to withstand the power of the terrorists.

God's Speed little buddy!

In our time, We have been attacked. We have been challenged. Yet the uncertainty, and sorrow, and sacrifice of these years have not been in vain. Millions have gained their liberty; and millions more have gained the hope of liberty that will not be denied. The trumpet of freedom has been sounded, and that trumpet never calls retreat.

Until Next Time,
L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home