Friday, September 01, 2006

"Say good-bye to the wife and tatertots!"

CODE RED!!!

SPONGE BOB IS MISSING!!

At this point, we still know very little. The discovery was made late in the day when we went to place sponge bob, rex and droplet in a secure area for the long weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to follow up on the matter AND I'm out of the office until Wed., so I will have Dan check on things first thing Tuesday.

All I have at this point is a photo a where Sponge bob used to be. When I know something, you'll know something. Let's all hope for sponge bob's safety.


The terrorists are as brutal an enemy as we've ever faced. They're unconstrained by any notion of our common humanity, or by the rules of warfare. No one should underestimate the difficulties ahead, nor should they overlook the advantages we bring to this fight.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home