Thursday, September 21, 2006

"No, Buzz, you've gotta come back."

Hi Everyone, I've got some things to report, but nothing urgent. I'm headed out of town for a few days, so I'll try to update the site as I can. After the return of Sponge Bob and Raggedy Anne, things have been quite. No news on Woody. We've also had a bit of a technical setback in our latest plan to recover Woody. That's ok, we expect things to be fully implemented when we return to the office next week.

What I'm really excited about is the newest feature for keeping track of what goes on here. Simply type your e-mail into the box below , and you'll be automatically contacted whenever I update this page. There is also a link to this on the right side of the page.

EDIT: Apparently the E-mail form isn't working. To sign up for updates, click the link below.

Subscribe by Email

We're pursuing a strategy of freedom around the world, because I understand free nations will reject terror. Free nations will answer the hopes and aspirations of their people. Free nations will help us achieve the peace we all want.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to quiet. Should we ratchet up the alert level a bit just to keep us on our toes?

9:23 AM, September 26, 2006  
Blogger Lonnie S. said...

Yes Dan, I know I've been away for a while. To keep up to date on what's going on, be sure subscribe for updates on the main page.

9:25 AM, September 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home