Tuesday, September 19, 2006

"Boy, am I glad to see you guys!"

LIBERATION DAY!!!

We don't know how, but Sponge Bob is BACK!!! YEAH!!! He and Raggedy Ann Showed back up today. I was gone all day and they were here when I got back! I'm not sure if the terrorists freed them or they escaped on their own and don't really care. They're back. I told everyone a few days ago, that our capabilities were about to be significantly increased. The terrorists must know this. This is why we are winning.

Photos and more details as soon as we have them!

Freedom is beautiful, and when people are free, they express their opinions. You know, they couldn't express their opinions before we came, now they can. I've always said democracy is going to be hard. It's not easy to go from being enslaved to being free. But it's going to happen, because the basic instincts of mankind is to be free. They want to be free. And so, sure, there's going to be people expressing their opinions, and we welcome that, just like here where people can express their opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home