Friday, September 15, 2006

"Wind, The Frog..."

Not much to report on Woody's status other than yesterday's new ransom note and blackmail photo. That does not mean however, that we are still not actively engaged in fighting this war on terror. Today I can announce that we have started clandestine operations that will SIGNIFICANTLY increase our capability in this fight. For obvious reasons, I cannot disclose at this time what the nature of these operations are. Let me assure each and every one of you, that there will be chaos in the terrorist camp when the full scope of this operation is reveled.

We're going to make sure you have the resources you need to defeat our enemies and secure the peace for generations to come. I believe in you, and I believe in all the people who are serving in the cause of freedom with such courage and such determination. You're winning this war -- and enemies understand that, too.

An Army of One? I don't think so.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home